Why do donors give?
When you invite your supporters to engage with your organization by speaking to their deep motivations and emotional needs, you provide a meaningful experience with lasting impact. This week on The Responsive Weekly, Angel Aloma of Aloma Fundraising Strategies joined Erik Tomalis and Stephen Boudreau to share his experience appealing to supporters on a deeper level.
Watch the Full Recording Here
- Giving meets emotional needs for the donor as well as the needs of the organization.
- Get to know your donors, use technology to learn more about them.
- Ask questions that solicit stories and speak to the deeper meaning of their giving
- Look for ways to offer real connection to build your relationship.
- There are supporters who WANT to be involved with your organization. They are personally engaged with your cause and want to be invited to participate.